In order for Breezeway to create your account, there is a two-step process:
1. In Escapia, click on Admin > Setup > HomeAway Software Partner:
2. Locate Breezeway Homes, Inc and click 'Manage Partner'.
3. When the 'Edit Permissions' page loads, check the following 4 boxes:
"Can Access Unit Addresses"
"Can Access Unit Door Codes"
The top checkbox under "Method Access Permissions"]:
4. Scroll down and click "Save".
1. Select Breezeway in Admin > Setup > EscapiaNET > Network Partners.
2. Click "Save & Continue".
3. On the next screen (below), you'll need to expand each property you wish to share and click the checkbox next to Breezeway.
Note: this must be done on every property you are sharing with Breezeway.
4. Once both steps are completed, Breezeway should have the access necessary to begin working with your property and reservation data. Please email us to confirm this has been completed and our team will begin working on your account.
If you still cannot see a property in Breezeway that you have opted in, please check the Missing Unit Report to confirm Rates & Photos are loaded correctly.
Units > Reports> EscapiaNET> EscapiaNET Missing Units
For additional assistance, please contact your software support group.