You can create a task directly from a conversation thread, making it easier and faster to assign work at your properties based on guest feedback.
To create a task from a conversation-
1) Hover over the chat bubble and select the + sign to Create task.
2) A flyout will appear where you will select the department. The guest message will populate in the task description automatically. You have the option to edit the task description as well.
3) After the task is created, you'll see the task directly in the conversation thread.
4) Once the task is created, the Task Details page will show a Linked Conversation below the Attachments and Reservations sections.
5) When you hover over the conversation link, a Respond button will appear and take you directly to that guest conversation.